Marriage ceremonies are performed Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., at the following locations:
- Orange County Courthouse: 425 North Orange Ave., Room 355
- Apopka branch: 1111 North Rock Springs Rd.
- Ocoee branch: 475 Story Rd.
- Winter Park branch: 450 North Lakemont Ave.
Ceremonies are performed on a first come, first served basis.
The fee for a marriage ceremony is $30.00.
Forms of Payment
- Cash, money order, cashier's check (payable to the Orange County Clerk of Courts)
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
Please note, there is a $3.99 surcharge added to all credit card transactions.
The following officials are authorized by Florida law to perform marriage ceremonies:
- Ordained clergy
- Elders in communion with a church
- All Florida judges
- Florida Clerks of Court and their deputized employees
- Notaries Public of the state of Florida